Ready for the answer? Too bad if you're not! Ha!
1. Scrooged - Bill Murray - what a mess of cliches and stereotypes! TV for cats? Crazy fired guys shooting up the building? Mary Lou Retton? I love this movie! It's a definite must watch around here.
2. A Christmas Story - That little kid deserves to shoot out his eye! What kind of kid hangs out in a cupboard? And how stupid do you have to be to stick your tongue to a pole? Another must watch, though, honestly, they play it way too much.
3. Jingle All the Way - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Seriously? A movie about shopping? Workaholic fathers trying to make their absence up to their kid by buying them the top rated present of the season? Backstabbing? Okay, so I've only seen it once and I didn't care for it. It had some amusing moments, but to be honest I can't remember how it ended. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the movie. It's just not one we watch around here.
I also said I'd give you a list of my top 5 holiday movies.
1. It's a Wonderful Life
3. A Christmas Story
4. The Sound of Music (technically not a Christmas movie, but we watch it every season)
5. And apparently I haven't found my spirit enough to be able to finish this list...
I'll try again soon!
That's all for Wednesday!