Pages

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Tall Tale Tuesday

December 1st!!?? You know I'm heading fast into freak-out mode, don't you?
It's officially the holiday season and I've yet to find my spirit!
In an attempt to help me locate my festive spirit, which of the following movies are not on my holiday viewing list?
1. Scrooged - Bill Murray - what a mess of cliches and stereotypes! TV for cats? Crazy fired guys shooting up the building? Mary Lou Retton?
2. A Christmas Story - That little kid deserves to shoot out his eye! What kind of kid hangs out in a cupboard? And how stupid do you have to be to stick your tongue to a pole?
3. Jingle All the Way - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Seriously? A movie about shopping? Workaholic fathers trying to make their absence up to their kid by buying them the top rated present of the season? Backstabbing?
The answer tomorrow with my top 5 picks.
Behave!

No comments: