So I make it harder and no one guesses? Okay then. Here are the answers anyway!
1. Not counting Rudolf, how many reindeer are there? Eight.
2. In Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer, what made the Jack-in-the-Box a misfit toy? His name was Charlie, not Jack.
3. In Miracle on 34th Street, what did Kris and Fred tell Doris her problem was? She was too realistic.
4.What film told the plight of a poor mountain family during the days of the Depression? The Homecoming.
5. President Lincoln ordered 38 Indians of what tribe to be hung on Christmas Day, 1862? Sioux.
6. In Miracle on 34th Street, what toy did the son of the prosecuting attorney want for Christmas? A football helmet.
7. What is thrown into the holy water on Epiphany bringing the season to a close in Greece: a chalice or cross? A Cross.
8. What kind of cake do single English girls make to enable them to know who their husband will be? Dumb Cake.
9. In the book, The Story of Holly and Ivy, which one is the doll, Holly or Ivy? Holly.
10. Who denounced the music of The Nutcracker as "infinitely" worse than Sleeping Beauty? Its composter, Tchaikovsky.
So there you have it!