Everyone I know says this was a really long week. It was. I don't know why.
Here's the list:
1. Hanging out with family that came to say good luck to K2.
2. Holding my granddaughter, even though she had on her cranky pants.
3. Good books to read.
4. Friends going above and beyond in an effort to help my kid.
5. My mother-in-law's improvement.
6. Air conditioning.
7. The truck being loaded and ready to go for our early departure.
8. Not running out of gas.
9. The people doing their best to convince upper management that letting me go is a bad idea.
10. Helping K2 get ready for her new adventure. And tomorrow we'll see her off. And we'll cry a little and laugh a lot.