Stole this idea from Natalie because my head hurts too much to think of my own topic.
Things I did this summer:
1. Watched my daughter graduate from high school.
2. Planned and hosted a graduation party for about 50 people
3. Co-hosted a baby shower for K1 and S.
4. Took care of my husband while he recovered from knee surgery.
5. Helped surprise my sister with a fun 40th birthday party.
6. Camped twice.
7. Went to see Jason Manns with the bff's.
8. Visited our awesome new retreat site.
9. Dealt with B's mom and her illness - including the ambulance call.
10. College paperwork (that's good for at least twenty items!)
11. Attended graduation parties, baby showers, bridal showers, birthday parties, and baptisms.
12. Watched my granddaughter enter the world.
13. Worked on edits and novellas and cultivated new story ideas.
14. Worried about my spider bite sister and hung out with her whenever I got the chance.
15. Found out I'm losing my job.
There's more, but I think that's enough. I'm amazed at how quickly summer has gone! Some of the things on the above list prevented us from doing stuff I'd wanted to. Time is moving too fast! School starts in 9 days for K1 and 18 days for the younger K's. That's nuts!
...and that is all for now.