Pages

Monday, August 02, 2010

Rambling Monday...

1. The gnomes have continued their assault on my plants. Nothing but Hostas are living in their garden. I have tried to appease them with various bribes, but they're holding out for the full list of demands. Don't think it's going to end well.

2. The college paperwork and worry never seems to end. With K2 being away at camp without the ability to call me except on the weekends, it's been really tough to get everything done. She still has to pick classes and fill out a bunch of forms. We're still working on the financial aid paperwork (I've been told we're fine as far as timing goes). I've been on the phone will her college all morning so far and still have people to talk to.

3. Summer is quickly ending. That makes me sad. I feel like we haven't had much of one. There's been way too much going on and while there's been some fun stuff, summer hasn't gone the way I'd hoped at all.

4. I'd planned to hang towels on the line today. But it's raining. And I'm okay with that. I love a rainy day.

5. It's August! I cannot believe that. Four more months left in this year. That is insane! Christmas will be here before we know it. I know. I know. I've smacked my own mouth...or in this case...fingers.

That is all for today.
Behave!

No comments: