Pages

Friday, January 08, 2021

Feel Good Friday

First Feel Good of the Year...

1. It's Friday!

2. I had to work a full day at the office today. Inventory day. I have not combed my hair or put jeans on at 6am in almost 10 months. That felt odd. It was a weird day and I am exhausted! First, I stood on a concrete floor with a clipboard for many hours. Then I sat in the office chair (that I hate, but my office chair is here at home) entering numbers for the rest of the day. But it really was a pretty good day. I got to see and talk to coworkers I haven't seen for ages while I did my job. (well, some of my job) I think the whole day was good for the office staff. 

3. Sleeping in tomorrow. Oh, and I mean to. 

4. De-Christmas-ing the house tomorrow. Hopefully.

5. Writing time this weekend. 

6. Writing retreat coming up in less than two weeks! Whoot! It's been over five years since I've been on a writing retreat and I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to this! 

That's all I have. It's been a long, wicked week!

Behave!

No comments: