Pages

Friday, January 22, 2021

Retreat: Day Two - Morning

Good Morning!

I know it's mid-morning, but it's still before noon! Here I am at the beginning of retreat day two! Whoo! It's still hard to believe I'm here and have all day today, all day tomorrow, and a half day Sunday!

We stayed up pretty late last night. Talking. Of course. When I finally did get to bed, I had a little trouble falling asleep. Of course. That's always typical my first night someplace different. The night light in the room was so bright I had to unplug it, and it was so very quiet I had to put white noise on. But the bed is comfy and once I settled in, I slept good and I slept in this morning. 

Even though I'm off from the day job, I have to cover the phone messages. They come into my work email, so I need to check them regularly. It's not a big deal and I don't mind. It's far more of a pain to switch the lines than for me to still do it. I just need to remember to actually do it. Ha!

I'm halfway through my final read through. I ate the most smashed muffin and despite its smashi-ness, it was good. I'm the only coffee drinker here and I've consumed pretty much an entire pot by myself. Ha! 

I will probably nap at some point, too. Which is awesome! 

That's all for now. My break is over. I want to get this read through done before noon and then move on to a different project. 

Behave! 

No comments: