Pages

Friday, January 15, 2021

Feel Good Friday

Here we are at Friday again!

Let's get to the list:

1. Friday! It's been a long, long week. 

2. Sleeping in tomorrow. I hope to, anyway. Sometimes it doesn't work even though I want it to. 

3. Our Hello Fresh meals this week were really good. We've had a lot of variety and some stuff we never thought of making before. We really enjoy getting Hello Fresh. We work well in the kitchen together and we have a good time making dinner together. I mean we usually do anyway, but with the list and directions and all of the ingredients right there, it's different. 

4. This time next week, I'll be on retreat! So excited!

5. Light weekend plans. We need to hit the big box store because I think we're out of just about everything. I'm not even lying. 

6. We need to clean the Jeep out this weekend because she's going to get the last of her frame rust taken care of very soon. Hopefully it's the last of it, but I supposed our welding guy will tell us if it's not. Then we need to replace the brake lines and adjust some stuff. I need to order new fenders soon, too. 

7. Finishing the Christmas story!! Woo Hoo!! Finishing feels good! I will take the weekend off - maybe - and figure out what I'm doing next... 

8. I cleaned up all of the plants in my office and the bathroom this week. The asparagus fern was ridiculous. So were the spider plants. They all look really good now though and the spider babies have a new home. What a crazy amount of plant debris though! 

9. We're in the long, dark sleep of winter, so there's not much going on... We need snow.

That is all. 

Behave!


No comments: