Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Snow in the Forecast!

We're forecasted for 8-12".

I hope!

I know. I know. It probably won't do anything, but I can still hope for it!

I mean, I get that I don't really have to go anywhere, so it doesn't impact me as much as it does other people, but come on! Snow is awesome! (I was planning on going into the office on Monday though and my week is pretty crazy so I don't know when I'll get it, and it's important that I do)

It's been a pretty quiet weekend. 

We picked up my Jeep on Thursday. The price tag was almost twice as what I had budgeted for, but there was more work to be done than we thought. I am super happy with it though. The rattle that we thought was exhaust, was actually rust and it is no more. It feels solid and tight and we're good on paying our welder for a few years now. (Yeah, we'll need to do more work in a year or two, but my Jeep is an old lady) Next is the fuel lines, and then I should be good to go! I have trails to ride with my brother and my kid and my other kids. 

Friday night was pretty much chill. We made some good food and watched some stupid television. 

Today has been pretty chill as well. Though we did make a trek to the store for cat food and hamburgers. We absolutely needed the cat food. The hamburgers not so much, but they will make a great dinner tomorrow night. Especially if we grill them in the snow. Ha! 

The store was insane! People were coming out with heaping carts of everything. We got out of there as soon as we could. We would not have gone at all if it wasn't for the cat food. 

We were supposed to clean out the spare room. For why, I will tell you soon. We got the huge pipe out - this thing was in our attic when we bought the house. We moved it when we did K4's room, and frankly, it would have been a huge pain to try to bring it down via the stairs. It's like they put it together in the attic or something. I'm not sure how it came down the attic stairs. It went out the window. Ha! 

So, technically we were going to make the burgers tonight, but we changed our minds. I had a gift card for the food delivery place and we ended up ordering Indian food, which was amazing. I am full, but I am thinking about grabbing my leftovers out of the fridge. It was that good. 

Just checked the forecast and from the map, we'll be lucky to get a flake. So I guess we shall see...

Off to write now...

Behave!

  


No comments: