Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Ah! The Smell of a New Project

The word meter is moving again!
Got a slow start this morning due to seeing K3 off on a school trip and the headache from hades. Then had an extended break for errand running/physical appointments and grocery shopping. I plan on getting back to it as soon as I take care of a few things around here.
The plot came together yesterday as we were running around and birthday partying, thanks to B. He's always really good to brainstorm with and rarely raises an eyebrow at the side trips my imagination often takes. I took notes on an envelope that I ended up opening the whole way and using all sides. I really should know better than to leave the house without a notebook - especially when I'm in this stage of a project.
No, there were no nightmares the other night. I may have some tonight though since one of my ducks is out of the nest until Wednesday. He was so excited to go on this trip, and even though the older 2 K's have been on the adventure and I know he'll be fine, I'm missing him a lot.
I'm amazed Thanksgiving is a little over a week away. I'm maintaining my lack of enthusiam for the holidays and frankly, I don't know that will change as we fully move into the Christmas season. We'll see. I am going to try.
There you have it - a lame post about basically not much.
Hey, what do you want? It's Monday and my brain is occupied at the moment!
Behave!

No comments: