Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Trying...

I've been sitting here for nearly an hour trying to come up with a coherent blog post. Apparently, I have nothing new or interesting to say, which should be no surprise. I was going to post about food and recipes, but it made me hungry so I deleted it.
My baby chick is back in the nest. He had a wonderful time, but I think he's very happy to be back home. I'm very happy he's back home. We all missed him. K4 especially. She was lost without him as evidenced by her mood Tuesday. B keeps asking me what I'm going to do when he goes away to scout camp for an entire week this summer. I can't even begin to think about that.
Speaking of baby chicks, my oldest baby chick's car totally broke on him today. Some kind of joint or something in the drive train. Whatever it was, it let go, sliced his front tire and caused the removal of asphalt strips in the parking lot he was leaving. Tow trucks and mechanics were called. So were Dad and Mom. B went out to assess the damage, called our mechanic and arranged for the tow truck. I had to pick up him and his friends since B had to rush back to work. K1 is not a happy camper. I can't say I blame him.
This year has totally been in the toilet around here. We've had one crappy thing after another happen and I'm done with all of it. Therefore, I am rejecting the rest of 2007 and will be starting 2008 independently. Yes, my new year will be a little longer than the standard 365 days. Unless the new one stinks too...
That is all...
Behave!

No comments: