Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Whew!

Weekend nearly over.
Play over.
Kids tired. Husband tired.
And now we return to our regularly schedule craziness. But with a little less of the crazy. Yay!
The one thing I don't get is how my house gets so messed up when we're running around all the time. There's laundry on my table. The dishes haven't been done. There's a nest-like gathering of blankets in my living room surrounding K1's X-box, and a bunch of lollipop wrappers that seriously need to be removed before I go nuts. Oh, and there's also laundry on the couch. And more to do.
Oh well. I guess I'll use my extra time this week to whip this place back into shape. Maybe. Or I'll ignore it and hope it goes away all by itself and finish up my work in progress (which is the probable scenario).
I have a headache, so I really don't care about more than those lollipop wrappers at the moment.
The cold is mostly better. Except for the headache, fatigue, and a lingering cough.
I've managed quite a bit of writing this weekend too. Nearly done with the second project now. Not meeting the Sunday finished goal like I'd hoped, but I knew that was a long shot when I realized I'd somehow written down the wrong page count.
As much as I'm hating the holiday stuff going on already, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. My youngest sister is hosting this year and the whole gang will be there. We haven't hung out nearly as much as we used to, so I think we're all looking forward to getting together. Obnoxious emails have been flying and we haven't even started talking about the menu.
Another birthday shout out! To one of my best friends, my adopted sister and all around great gal.
Enough rambling for you?
I thought so.
Behave!

No comments: