Pages

Thursday, November 01, 2007

November!

Ack! How did this happen?
Back the holiday bus up - I'm not ready!
I'm having a hard time believing it's November 1st. On one hand, I wonder where the time went, and on the other, I can't wait for this stupid year to finally end.
So we lived through Trick or Treat night. It was weird not having my younger kiddos along. K2 went as a zombie. My niece as the "sun fairy" and Misty's daughter as the "Ruby Queen". Candy was divided and shared with the younger K's - which made them feel better after a long night of practice.
Today is my brother-in-law's birthday! So indulge me in a little birthday shout out. In case you don't remember, there will be many birthday shout outs over the next few weeks!
My participation in the writing challenge is going to be delayed for about a week. I'm close to finishing two projects, and though I can't wait to start something new, I don't want to leave these undone for an entire month.
Don't forget - new Supernatural tonight. I'm really looking forward to this episode. Check out the preview on my sidebar.
That's all for now.
Behave!

No comments: