Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuesday Ramblings

Voting day.
Did you?
You can't complain if you didn't voice your opinion.
*That's as political as you'll ever hear me get on this blog.
Anyway, I ran over and cast my ballot. It's kind of funny because the polling place is directly across the street from the house. K2 and K3 went with me. They like to check it out and observing is a good experience for them.
Today was one of those days. The kind where you feel like you run from the second the alarm goes off. I finally got to stop about 20 minutes ago. Going to the grocery store when you're starving is never a good idea. I got everything on my list, plus a bunch of stuff that just looked good.
As I've been reminded several times today, there's 7 weeks until Christmas and K4's birthday. Only 21 days until K2's birthday. Honestly, I didn't need the Christmas reminder. I have a feeling this is going to be a grinchy-type year for me. I feel no spirit coming on and the constant television commercials that make the kids say, "I want that" are already getting on my nerves. We'll see.
Anyway.
Happy Birthday to my big brother. I had to remind him he's always going to be older than me. He loves that. LOL Though I think he really doesn't care as long as the gang's not singing the birthday song to him. I do have to publicly state the current rendition of the birthday song was started by him on my birthday one year. I don't know if anyone remembers that...
As you can see, my day, though hectic, has been pretty boring. It's cold. I'm tired. And I still have a lot of work to get done before I can even think about going to bed.
That's all.
Behave!

No comments: