Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Feel Good Friday

I know it's strange that I actually have a Feel Good Friday post after the week I've had. You can put a good spin on almost anything though, so here goes:

1. Short haircuts on kids who hate combing their hair and who now have a very easy time with personal hygiene.
2. Friends who go out of their way for you.
3. Date nights with B.
4. Working refrigerators.
5. The sun!!
6. Sleeping in!
7. Paper shredders. Oh how I love the paper shredder!
8. Knee injuries that really aren't anything to worry about.
9. Stocking the fridge.
10. A mostly relaxing weekend on the horizon.

That's all for now.
Behave!!

3 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm very excited about 3 (so rare!), 4 (what a relief!), 8 (ditto), and 10 (double ditto). Especially after the week you've had.

And I'm inspired by your optimism!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Glad you got your new frig and how about that sun? I was beginning to think it went out. Hope your weekend makes up for the week.

Ava Quinn said...

I get such a buzz from a paper shredder. They are truly awesome. I'm inspired by your optimism too! Have a fabulous (JW free) weekend!
M3