Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tall Tale Tuesday

We're going back to an older format today because I'm too jazzed about getting back into my work in progress to take the time to dig up a picture.
So...
Which one of these did really happen around here since the kids got out of school for summer vacation:
1. Someone decided to make bandages for imaginary wounds out of the toilet paper, leaving us with none when we were expecting company. (and toilet paper bits strewn all over the house)
2. The weekend I wrecked my thumb, B was trimming trees and got similarly wrecked thanks to a huge branch. It was either take the injury or break the neighbors window.
3. The same someone decided to dig little graves near the swing set, and buried several toys she figured were dead. She even made little head stones. And had a fit when B told her to dig them up and fill in the holes. No pictures of this and that's a shame.
The true one.
What do you think?
Behave!

3 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I thought I would try and hold onto my record of NEVER guessing correctly. I think your house is too strange for my logical brain to see the truth. I read your choices and fear all of them could be true. So I'm picking #2.
Logically if you hurt your thumb you would have trouble working on WIP. I have to right this time.

Darek@Orchid said...

Hmh #3?

Because 1 would mean you either had very little toilet paper left or your kid used a loooot of it ;)

And for 2, I'd think you would have mention it before, when you were writing about your thumb. Granted, I don't remember that post ;), but I'd think you do and would be careful questioning us about previously exposed details ;)

Ava Quinn said...

I want it to be 1 AND 3. Just because they're so frickin' awesome. But since I can't decide between the two, I'll choose #2 by default.