Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Answer!

Ready for the answer? I know you just can't think about anything else! ha!

2. Rubber gloves. A random Easter pic taken in my sister's garage. They have some really cool old stuff in there. Obviously, the rubber gloves aren't old, or really all that cool.

Yep. Cropped and stuff like that magazine we used to get when we were kids. My sheets in the camper are blue, and B does not own a white dress shirt - only different colors.

So there you have it.
I think tomorrow we might have a Summer Survival post. It's our town's street fair and if you've been following me for a while, you'll remember how much the day fills me with absolute and total dread. Plus, I've got sleepover here tonight, and they say they're staying up all night. (ahem, Not!)
Behave!

No comments: