Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Moanday

Whoops! That's supposed to say Monday.
Monday's are typically long and hard for me anymore. I really miss the days of Monday bliss and hope to see them again sometime in the near future.
In light of my ongoing effort to be positive, I will just say this...
1. A kid packing for a trip five days before they leave and destroy both my living room and dining room with their gear and emptying the closet in search of work boots...
2. The cat meowing nonstop...
3. Being in such a rush all day, I barely saw any of my kids...
4. Same rush equalling no conversation with my husband...(and did I even eat dinner? I don't remember.)
5. So far behind on everything that I'm still up when I can barely hold my eyes open...
So, then, why did I stop by to blog?
Heck if I know. It's not like you needed to know any of that...
Behave!

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

So, then, why did I stop by to blog?

Yeah, I was gonna ask you that. LOL

Victoria said...

Well, I had to be up until K2 finished something, so that's how I passed the time!