Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Movie Week, Part Two

Day five?
Added to the list:
4. Despicable Me - loved it. We had a great time watching, eating too much popcorn and laughing. It's a feel good, funny movie.
5. Julie & Julia - I've seen it before, but I still like it. K4 loves it. Meryl Streep's portrayal of Julia Childs is amazing.
6. Confessions of a Shopaholic - very cute. Classic romance storyline. Cute hero. Good characters. I will confess that I missed the very beginning though.
7. Henry Poole is Here - Interesting. I liked it. We didn't know a lot about the characters, but I'm not sure we needed to know more than we did. It was enough. It's a movie about miracles and new beginnings.
There aren't as many movies as I thought there would be going into this week, but there's been plenty of junk food. I'm scared to put my jeans on!
More later...(I think there will be more movies)
Behave!

No comments: