Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Versatile...



The lovely Natalie Damschroder has passed this award to me. Thanks, Nat. I think. ha!



The requirements:

1. Thank the folks who gave you the award and and link to them;
2. Share 7 things about yourself;
3. Pass along to 15 bloggers (and link to them); and
4. Pay it forward: Comment on their blogs to tell them they are now recipients of the Versatile Blogger Award.
Okay. Already did 1. On to the 7 things.

Umm....Borrowing from Natalie on a few....
1. I have never flown in a jet that I remember (apparently I did once, when I was a baby). I have been in a homemade plane, but that is the extent of flight for me. It is not because I'm afraid. I just haven't had the opportunity.

2. Sometimes I have no brain. Like last night when I caught the grill brush on fire. Okay, not just on fire, but on fire enough to reduce the brush to a few bristles. I wasn't paying attention. And that is why I set the timer for dinner, especially if I'm writing and cooking.

3. I often hurt myself without any idea how it happened. I guess that kind of goes with 2, but whatever.

4. Though I still think I'm not ready to be a grandma, I am loving it. It's amazing how those little squirmy bundles of poop and tears can worm their way into your heart.

5. Eventually we will have a pool and a pool house. Why? Because I want it.

6. I love having a clean house, but don't really like cleaning that much. A cleaning service would be sweet.

7. (whew! last one! thank goodness!) B and I will be married 24 years this year and I can honestly say he's my very best friend. It doesn't seem like 24 years and I look forward to the next 24.

I'm supposed to tag people, but everyone's been tagged already so I won't.
Behave!

No comments: