Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Boy and His Turtle


I mentioned turtles yesterday.
The little snapper was found by K1's friend, Brian. (Click the link to go to his myspace page. He's an awesomely talented musician.) He carried it around all day, even feeding it some hot dog and making a little habitat for it. (oh and he's not really a boy, but the post title looked cooler that way.) Then, the kids found this box turtle, so we had to take a picture of them together. I'm not sure if the little snapper had a name or not. He probably did and I just don't know it.
It took everything he had to let the little guy go, but he did. And he was sad.
We have another birthday coming up. K1 will be 19 on Saturday. Weird. Very weird. I'm still not digging these kids getting so old, because what's that mean for me?
Nothing else. Today was pretty crappy as far as days go. I'm glad it's almost over. And I'm looking forward to hanging out with some friends tomorrow.
Behave!

No comments: