Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Day 2 - The Longest Week Ever

And today was, hopefully, the longest day of this week. I'm expecting it to get better from here on out. I could be totally wrong about that though. And I probably am.
I won't bore you with the petty details, except that it was far longer and far trickier than I'd planned on. And planning the day was tough enough without all the last minute stuff that got thrown at me first thing this morning. I thought I had everything worked out days ago, only to have it all blow up in my face. Add that to two relatively sleepless nights and I'm about done. Whatever. The day is over now. I survived so far - though I don't think my stress level has been this high for a while.
9 more days until I'll be at the retreat. 8 more until I'm packed and ready to go. I can't wait. You should see my dining room. As retreat chair, I have all the supplies, prizes, gifts and other random doodads. I have a lot of stuff to haul out there and I love it.
That's all...
Behave!

No comments: