Pages

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Getting There

And ahead of schedule, too!
Ended up getting my wip zipped off through cyberspace this morning. Whoot. Which means I've taken care of the second major goal I wanted to have accomplished before the retreat and I met my monthly goal for my writing chapter as well. All that's left is the synopsis and fixing the mistakes my critique wonders find. Took care of the critique I owed and a bunch of other stuff, too. I'm taking tomorrow off. The day is busy though, so it's not like I'll be doing nothing. I'm meeting with some friends, then we have a school function, and another commitment after that. It's a good thing I finished because even if I hadn't there's pretty much no way I could get any writing done tomorrow.
Anyway.
Supernatural was awesomely twisty with Sam and Dean in suits, icky guys named Stu, and a really freaky bad guy. And next week looks super creepy. I can't wait.
And completely off the topic - not that I really had one to begin with.
When someone asks you to smell something, especially if they say "eww, smell this", do you do it? I know my first instinct is to start for the sniff, but usually I realized what a huge mistake I'm about to make. Not always, mind you. Do I have a point to this question? Nah. I just heard something on tv that made me think about it. Do you remember me telling you yesterday how I think I wrecked my brain? What did you expect?
That's all for now.
Behave!

No comments: