Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Lots O' Stuff

The retreat is coming up fast.
This time tomorrow night I can turn my attention on packing and crossing the rest of the stuff off my 'to do' list. I'll tell you, that list is my lifeline right now with everything else going on around here. But, I lived through today (so far), and like I said, have to get to this time tomorrow before I can take a breath.
A challenge has just been raised to write 20k words at the retreat. That's 80 pages with the way I format. I think I can do that. I wrote a little over that last year, and now that I have my new story mostly plotted out, I'm raring to go on it. My goal for the month is to write a 100 pages. I was going to raise the challenger another 5k words, but I'd like to come back from the retreat with a few brain cells left. Although, now that I think about it, I didn't get to the retreat until Friday last year. This year, I'm going on Thursday, so I'll have an additional 24 hours. Hmm...maybe I can get that extra 5k after all.
That's all for now.
Behave!

No comments: