Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bad Influence Beth - Part Two


Remember my friend Beth?
The one always getting me into situations?
She's going through a bunch of medical testing, including having an EEG (to check her brain) and a heart monitor - which is the thing hanging around her neck. One of the things I love about her is her sense of humor. While discussion the EEG I mentioned how she should wear a foil helmet to keep the doctors from finding out about her alien mothership. Yesterday, we were emailing about it and I reminded her about the foil helmet, telling her she needed antennas on it to make sure it was transmitted to the mothership that her brain was under siege.
Then she sent me this picture.
When I asked if I could post it here, she said fine, but to make sure to mention the mothership, and that the thing hanging around her neck is for detecting aliens at night.
I had also mentioned wearing a foil bra, but even if she had sent me a picture of that, I probably wouldn't share it.
That's all.
Behave!

No comments: