Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Countdown...

Five days until Retreat...

I cannot tell you how excited I am.

I just need to make it through the work day tomorrow and then two more days at the day job. Whew. It's been a pretty brutal week so far, so this will be an accomplishment.

Currently, we are working on logistics for school and rehearsals for K4. Unfortunately, she can't park near her school because it costs an arm and two legs. There are a few options, which I know she and That Man will figure out.

I am looking forward to the weekend - especially the sleeping in part and the hanging with the sibs part. Though Saturday looks to be a wash out, which means many of our plans will not happen. We'd planned to hang out in The Wilds and do some outdoor type stuff, but with a lot of rain in the forecast, we'll be hanging at my sister's instead.

What else? Not much. Might be back for Feel Good Friday. Might not. K4 has a performance, so it'll depend...

Behave!




No comments: