Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Retreat: Day Five - Last Post

It has been an amazing retreat!

Everyone leaving is full of only good things! I have a list of things I want to do next year for my peeps, and I wrote the rooms down so I don't expect my brain to remember what it can't. Ha!

I'm packed. The only thing remaining is my laptop and to load the car. We'll leave in a few hours - at check out time - once we make sure the lingering folks are out the door and that our meeting room is back in place.

I am ready to go home. I miss my family and my bed (though there's nothing wrong with this one). I miss my puppy. However, I am not looking forward to the work week and that routine starting up again. ha!

For now, I'm going to work on my next story for the next Sentence anthology (more posting on that once Amazon actually makes it free... they are taking so very long!)

Behave!

No comments: