Pages

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Tired Tuesday

Eh... Couldn't come up with a better title, though I am super tired. I'm about fifteen minutes away from bedtime.

Luckily, the writing has been done, some laundry, the 'burban has been picked up from the garage, and I burned my hand pretty good on a hot pan. We made weird stuff for dinner. K3 was going to cook, but he's a victim of the latest weird bug to plow through this house. Poor guy. So we had eggs, tater tots, perogies... Kind of a "flex meal" if you want to call it that. Someone needs to go to the grocery store. We're out of bread, peanut butter, jelly, cheese... The only thing we have in abundance is eggs thanks to That Man's friend with chickens.

So, this time in seven days, I'll be hours from retreat. Yay! I have five more days to work the day job. I still need to take care of a little bit of swag, and I need to do some personal shopping. I'll be ready.

It's taking Amazon a little longer to drop the price of the anthology. I'll let you know when it's free. Should be soon. We have a bunch of downloads on Smashwords already, which is awesome. Now we're looking at the next anthology, which will be about the second sentence. Heee.

This weekend is Mother's Day. We're getting together with the sibs for a cookout on Saturday. Looking forward to that. Then Sunday is my day to do whatever I want. Like sleep and read and write (and probably do laundry and run the vacuum, but we'll see...ha ha)

That's all. My bed is calling me and it sounds lonely.

Behave!


No comments: