Pages

Sunday, May 07, 2017

Okay... So This Book is Live...


We're live!!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/722945

More links to come. 

Just don't buy it! This is a free offer. It should be free on Amazon in a few days! 

I'm so excited for this! 

These authors I'm with are so awesome! The stories are so vastly different. 

Woo hoo!!

When you search: The First Sentence: A Collection of Romance Novellas (The Sentence Collections Book 1)


In other news... Today was our niece's gender reveal celebration. We had a blast hanging out. And we're having a great niece! That Man and I both guessed wrong, even though I knew better than to guess boy. Love my niece and her husband. They are amazingly awesome people and we totally enjoy their company! And I totally loved being included in my sister-in-law's friend fun! 

9 days until Retreat! 

Behave!

No comments: