Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

A Bunch of Craziness!

What the Hell is with this new virus?

I know the media is hyping it, but now it's a freaking pandemic! So...

Yeah... I worry about my friends with health issues. I worry about my new moms and my new moms-to-be. I worry about my sister having surgery. I worry about my elderly friends. I worry about my family and friends that are family. But I don't know yet how much to worry...

We went to the grocery store tonight. We typically go to the store for our weekend/early week needs on Thursday night, because our weekends are crazy and we like to go out to eat Friday night. It was insane and we barely checked off all of the things on our list. The parking lot was full. Getting through the aisles was ridiculous. There was absolutely no toilet paper and very few paper towels. I didn't check the napkins, but I saw a guy going to the parking lot with at least four big packs of napkins as we were going in... What the F***?

We didn't need toilet paper, but we did need paper towels. We were sitting on exactly one roll... Our Granny cat pukes a lot, otherwise I wouldn't worry about paper towels. She's almost 18, or 19 (We're not sure since we got her as a rescue), so she can puke if she needs to. We won't have her much longer, so...

I get a ton of emails from "bonus cards" I have... about how things are clean... blah blah blah... Okay... We all get it. I don't think anyone believes that no one is taking this seriously. Though...

Anyway...

I guess we'll see what happens next??

Behave and be safe!


No comments: