Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday...

I slept in this morning. Only a little bit, and maybe even not considering I got up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep until 5:30! And we went to bed late! That Man got up just as my brain started shutting down again, so I had the bed to myself and I refused to get up until a certain time! Ha!

We decided to try to get our pet food this morning. That did end well, though we ended up having to switch Elsa's food. Same brand, but a different kind. We'll slowly incorporate it into her regular food so she doesn't have any digestive issues with it, but when we let her try a bit she liked it a lot, so that's a bonus. Cats are good now too. And I guess, so are we since we won't be their next meal now! ha!

Store is still out of pretty much everything. Did manage to get a package of chicken, but it was the last one, and we're pretty sure it was only there because it was an ugly package. Luckily, the pet food was all we needed. (besides the chicken) Though I did buy a lemon cake mix and some cream cheese for dessert making. Except I forgot powdered sugar. I guess I can make my own with regular sugar and my food processor?

The stress-cooking continues! This morning I made western eggs with bacon. We made burgers with a million different toppings for dinner. Who knows what I'll come up with tomorrow? Or, I think I might organize my pantry to make sure I know where everything is and am not letting things go to waste.

Got the vents back on the camper. Fixed the one that was really broken, and while it won't last long, it's good for now while we search for a new one. They don't make that same one anymore, so we have to find a replacement. Cleaned up all of that stuff and parked the camper until the remaining gross floor dries out a little and we decide how to tackle replacing the floor. Did a little laundry and vacuumed. Cleaned the kitchen like six times.

We had to cancel the rest of our tree trimming for this weekend coming up. Pretty sure that falls into the "non-essential" category. Talked to our tree guy and he said the same thing. Plus, spending the money probably isn't in our best interest at the moment.

Turned off my early alarms and left the "work from home" alarms on. That means an extra hour of sleep in the morning. Which I guess is good, but as it turns out, it doesn't really matter because sleep isn't good anymore anyway. The coffee is ready to be plugged in to brew, so there's that...

I'm thinking about getting some writing done next. I'm not sure I'm in the proper head space, but we'll see what happens.

That's all!

Behave!

No comments: