Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Feel Good Friday on Saturday...

I know most of us don't even know what day it is anymore. I feel luckier than some because I still have my day job for now, so at least I have that way to keep track of the days. K4 has no idea what day it is most of the time. She's heading into her third week off.

So let's get to the list...

1. Work for another week! Whoot!

2. Sleeping in a little this morning. We were in bed stupid early, so that's actually quite a feat. I did wake up at 5, but forced myself to stay in bed and actually fell back to sleep until almost 8.

3. That Man had to take care of some work stuff, so I headed for prescriptions and provisions. We were out of coffee and I needed creamer, too. Found both no problem, though they only had one other can of coffee. Still no paper products at the store and barely any cleaners. I got the last container of dishwasher detergent. Didn't really need anything else, so avoided the urge to fill my cart.

4. Getting words on the page this week. Not a lot, but I did make some progress. I think I'm figuring stuff out, so that's good.

5. Warm blankets! It's kind of chilly in here. Not quite chilly enough to start a fire, but enough that I am feeling cozy in my blankets on my couch.

6. Dinner in the oven. Actually it went into the crockpot at like 10am, but I think the crockpot has perished, so... Stuffed cabbages. Haven't made it in a long time, so I hope it's good.

7. The forecast is for a nice day tomorrow. I really hope so! I need some sun!

8. The constant of funny memes between K1 and I. We've been cracking each other up for days. The same with my brother-in-law in California. He sends me hysterical pictures and I do the same to him. It's a break and a distraction for sure.

That's all I have. We're about to tune into some Disney channel and watch cartoon movies even though it's just the two of us. Ha!

Behave!

No comments: