Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

End of Work: Day Four

You wouldn't think you would be exhausted after working from home all day. But I am.

I was very busy today though, and also did laundry, washed our sheets and remade our bed, made spaghetti sauce for dinner, folded laundry, provided constant emotional support for That Man, K4 and our very stressed out dog, cleaned the work area, organized the household administration items, reorganized the fridge, ate cheese balls, and well...

(I did most of the stuff on my lunch break. We still take our usual hour, so there is time, especially when you eat all day and don't have to source lunch.)

We've been taking a walk every evening to stave off cabin fever. Except last night since it was pouring.

Tomorrow is possibly our last day to work until this BS is over. Guess we'll find out tomorrow at some point. We'll have to sign up for unemployment and figure it out from there. I keep telling myself that it is what it is and we'll be fine, but...

I haven't really been writing much. A friend challenged me to write just 10 words the other day, but I managed 38. I'm mostly taking notes about things I want to add to the story. I know I'm not alone in not writing. Much of my writing group is feeling the same way. We encourage each other constantly, which is nice, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a bad feeling not to be writing.

I'm hungry for a burger and fries. There's a little place down the street that delivers. We might check that out tomorrow. We'll see.

At some point over the weekend, we'll have to venture out for supplies and such. Don't really want to, but there are a few things we need.

That is all.

Behave!

No comments: