Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Working From Home Survival Journal: Day Seven Thousand

And it's really just beginning... That is... if we get to work beyond this week.

We are under a "Stay at Home" order in my county. My coworker and I have already been doing this, but having it be mandatory is unsettling.

My coworker and I went into the corporation yesterday to gather some things and take care of a few projects. The coworker has several large projects he's in charge of currently. I'm doing my regular thing and helping him. He's lucky he's cute.

The furry coworkers are an absolute mess. We think the orange one was fixing to pee in my shred box which just happened to have the coworkers jacket semi-draped over it. Not sure if that's what the orange coworker was up to or not, but he has a history of this type of thing. The littlest furry coworker keeps fighting with the ancient coworker. The gray one stays with the human spawn coworker, so we rarely see him. The big brown one follows us like we will dissipate in front of her eyes.

The office is cold today. I need socks. But The Coworker made me some breakfast and is planning on making a fire to warm us up.

I'm trying to focus and get my stuff done, but it's difficult...

That's all I have...

Behave.

No comments: