Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

Working From Home Survival Journal: Day Five

It's Friday! Whoot!

Got the word this morning that we will be working next week! Relief! It's a week by week decision, so...

Anyway.

My human coworker had to go to corporate with some safety supplies. This has left me all alone in the home office with the furry coworkers.

They are jerks.

I am trying to get the payables done and those jerks are stealing my pen, trying to put their paws in my ink pad, biting my envelopes... It never ends. I put music on my laptop and it was like a siren song for them. I guess Jack Johnson does something to them. They were trying to walk on my keyboard, trying to lay in the printer... ack...

It's cold in here.

I'm hungry.

I'm out of coffee. (Not really - just in my cup)

This day is going slow.

That is all...

Behave!

No comments: