Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm Back!

Finally!
The phone company got to us first thing this morning, which was excellent. I didn't have to wait all day, and still finished the odds & ends on the list for today. Our cable was hooked up last night. The cable guys scared the heck out of me, or maybe I scared them because I thought the squirrels were digging in the trash can again, so I went out the back door hollering for the squirrels to get out of the trash. Oops. In my defense, it was late and I didn't expect them to be in the back yard. The cable is still laying in the yard, which is fine. They hooked us back up last night, but it was too dark to try to run the cable. They stopped by this afternoon and asked if I minded that they not get it strung back up until after they've finished getting everyone back in service. Of course I didn't. The cable's not bothering me at all. I've got my email back. That's all that matters to me!
Let's see...
We're ready around here. I think. I hope. The shopping's done, including the grocery run. All the gifts are wrapped and stowed away - well, except for the birthday wrapping. I'll get to that when I find the birthday paper I bought and stuck away somewhere. I don't think I ever mentioned that we got our tree up and decorated on Sunday. I might get time to post a picture on here sometime over the weekend. I have another funny picture to post as well, but I'll get to that eventually.
K2's glasses are in. We're going back for the permit in the morning.
Behave!

No comments: