Pages

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Snow!

We actually have some white stuff!
I love the snow. Especially when I'm home and have no place to go.
K2 called me in between schools to announce it was coming down. I had no idea. The roads aren't too bad. Or they weren't when I was out before school ended for the day. Who knows what it will be like later. The snow is still falling. I think there's maybe 2" out there right now. We have plans for dinner that don't require us traveling too far. Not that the weather would stop us.
The kids are insisting school will be closed tomorrow, or at least a delay. I have no comment on that, except that I hope not. I have all day plans tomorrow and them being home will prevent them, which would make me very, very sad.
Not much else to report at the moment.
Behave!

No comments: