Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!
I hope you and yours had a happy, peaceful day (even if you don't celebrate).
Here at the homestead, we had a happy and semi-peaceful day. The morning started off a little earlier than B and I would have liked. We did get a little nap time in, but B has a cold so he could have used the entire day to sleep. Family started showing up early evening for K4's birthday shindig and by the time we ate, 18 people were somehow crammed into my house.
The house is a mess, but we're only missing one small toy that I'm certain will show up in K4's bedroom. She had a blast on her birthday and loved the scavenger hunt for her new bicycle (except for the clue that read: Go to the place where we flush down the poo. There you will find clue number 2). Anyway. It was a good day and I'm totally exhausted.
Hope your exhaustion is a happy one as well.
And just in case Santa's already watching for next year...
Behave!

No comments: