Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Watch Out!

There's a new driver on the road!!
K2 passed her permit test.
Seriously, I have no worries about her driving. I just don't want to be the one doing the initial instruction, though I will probably let her drive to my mom's tomorrow since it's a short trip on wide roads. After K1, I'm not sure I'm cut out to teach anyone to drive and he seemed to know exactly what he was doing from the first time he got behind the wheel. (K2 is the same way.) It's me and I freely admit that. B's a much better teacher. After all, he taught me, my sisters, and K1. He's got the patience and the laid back disposition for not freaking out while someone I nurtured inside my body, held when they cried, and kissed boo-boo's for maneuvers a mass of steel and glass towards other masses of steel and glass. And no, I'm handling this next step in my children's lives just fine. Why do you ask?
Tomorrow's busy so I doubt I'll get a chance to post on here. I'm leaving with my mom, sister, and niece in the morning to make the drive to the airport to pick up my cousin. From there, we'll hang out at the folks until who knows when.
That's all for now.
Behave!

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Yay, K2!

Have a great time with your cousin!

Victoria said...

Thanks! :)