Pages

Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Little Shopping

I know I told you about our traditional shopping night last year. You know, the shopping trip where most of the women in my extended family head out together for presents and hilarity?
Well, last night was that night.
I have to say, it was one of the best shopping nights we've had in a while. We were missing a few of the ladies, and we were a little lamer time-wise than last year, but by the time I got home my face hurt from all the laughing. Dinner was excellent, as was the company. And the silliness. Besides ordering something for one of the K's Thursday evening, this was my first attempt at Christmas shopping. I did okay - better than expected, but I still have a long way to go. Shopping night is more of a social event, though bags are loaded into my Suburban at an alarming rate.
K1 wanted to come along. We told him we have a strict "no dangly parts" rule about shopping night. I think he was offended by our rule, though he did call me around midnight to see how it was going.
Hopefully the few camera-phone pictures taken during the insanity will be downloaded and transferred soon so I can share them. Just think cranberry wreaths and wet floor signs.
That is all for now...
Behave!

No comments: