Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Fiesta Friday!

Or, maybe it should be...we'll see if it turns out to be Fiesta Friday!
This morning has been spent dealing with administration duties, including two phone calls to deal with separate issues. One went fantastically. The other left me wanting to pull my hair out, but I think it might finally be resolved. We'll see. The whole thing was totally irritating and I was on the phone for well over an hour. I finally got to speak to a supervisor, who promised he took care of the situation. I am not holding my breath because this isn't the first time I've been told that. Huh.
Now I'm ready to move on to the fun stuff. I'm meeting my sister at a friend's pool in a bit, then we're off to dinner at our old neighbor's new house.
Enjoy the weekend!
Behave!

No comments: