Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday List of Ten

Ten random things that have made me kind of cranky over the past few days:
1. Telemarketer calls - yeah, we're on the "do not call" list, but apparently companies you already do business with have the right to call you with whatever offer they happen to have.
2. Preparing K2 for camp counseling duties. Why do you need that much stuff?
3. The general inability of the small humans that live with me to pick up after themselves even after I remind them.
4. The general inability of same said small humans to complete their chores in an acceptable manner when previously this was not an issue.
5. Humidity - Fun! It's back.
6. Telemarketers - oh wait. I mentioned that one already. Did I mention it's bad enough that I've turned the ringer off on my phone?
7. Foot pain.
8. Attitudes from same small humans.
9. People taking my stuff and not putting it back. Hey, I don't care if you use it - depending on what it is - but you should return it to where you found it.
10. Not sleeping - I go to bed. I'm tired. My body is tired, but my mind doesn't seem to recognize its cues to drift away. And I end up tossing and turning until the early morning hours. Or sleeping in ten minute increments. I don't like it and it's probably the reason all this stuff has made me a bit cranky when it wouldn't otherwise.
But hey! It's Friday. Another Friday with no Fiesta planned though, which is sad, but cannot be avoided. Oh well. There's fun stuff on the horizon.
Enjoy the weekend!
Behave!

No comments: