Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Midweek Madness

My house is kind of chaotic at the moment.
K2 is babysitting for a friend of ours, which is her usual Wednesday job. Two little girlies, who are adorable and full of energy. The afternoon went fast, and now we're gearing up for the rest of the craziness. K2 has a performance tonight, and has to be on site in about an hour, which will leave me with the girlies until their mom gets off work. Then, I have to finish getting ready for the insanity of tomorrow.
I know I lamented our town's annual street fair last year. It's not my favorite thing. At all. I've already parked my truck and K2's truck so that we can accommodate visitors, and gone to the grocery store since there's no way you'll catch me driving anywhere tomorrow. All that's left is some minor cleaning and making some potato salad. And, I hate to say it, but I'm probably going to end up walking down to check out the vendors in the morning. I don't want to. Not at all. But the K's are looking forward to it, so I guess I just have to suck it up and go. I'm not sure what our visitor situation will be yet. That's one of those things that are hard to predict.
We'll see...and we'll make the most of it.
Behave!

No comments: