Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Memory Lane


I don't think I've ever shared this picture. Look at Jo wrestle that gator! Note there's no blood and her shirt and shoes are still pristine. She's the best at what she does. Ha! We love this photo op at the aquarium at the beach. The first pic I have is of three of the K's before K4 came along. K3 is not quite two yet and he looks very bewildered by the fact that his brother and sister are petting it. They remodeled the aquarium and moved this guy - croc or gator, I'm not exactly sure which - outside by the fossil pit (which is another cool place to hang out). We did pics of all the kids around it, and some of my kids with their heads stuck in its mouth looking scared. (of course. What else do you expect?) I already know this pic will bring much nostalgia and pain for those of us who regularly travel to the beach - well, at least those that actually read my blog. But I can't help it. There's this fantastic breeze going on right now that totally reminds me of the beach.
Other than that, I'm catching up with some business items, article writing, and household duties while I try to actually find a level of summer organization around here. Which is laughable since this week is totally insane with lots of kid stuff and our town's annual street fair. Maybe I should just prepare to go with the flow. Or something. I don't know.
Behave!

No comments: