Pages

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Vampire Garlic?


Maybe it doesn't come out so good in the picture, but the garlic has vampire fangs! Normally, I would have passed over the head since it's clearly sprouting, but it was so funny to us that I had to buy it.
Today was my RWA chapter meeting. Always a good time. No lunch today since too many of us had outside obligations right after. I wasn't even supposed to be there this month, but our plans fell through for going away. There's great disappointment associated with the falling through of the plans, so that's all I'm going to say about that. Except...It figures since it was the only thing we had planned this summer besides the holiday camping weekends. Okay. Done now.
That's all I have for you today. Well, at least for right now.
Behave!

No comments: