Pages

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Freddie

K2 found a turtle on her way home from school today. She brought him in, named him Freddie and set him up in a habitat. I orginally thought he was a snapping turtle, but now I'm not so sure. I'd post a picture, but I can't because FREDDIE HAS ESCAPED!!
He's in my house. Somewhere.
Fantastic!
He escaped earlier today as well. I don't know why, but she didn't find a bigger home for him. Now he's lost. The girls have been searching for him for the past half hour. K2 is in the middle of cleaning her room. Anyone with any experience with teenage girls knows what this means. There is stuff everywhere. Everywhere. Stuff I haven't seen since way before she moved into the room. The hall is filled with trash bags and dirty laundry. They've even employed the cat to help with the search, though I don't think the cat is getting what they're asking of him.
K4 says she's not going to sleep tonight if Freddie is not found. That should be swell.
Sigh.
Behave!

No comments: