Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Feel Good Friday on Saturday...

It's another cold and dreary day around here...

I don't think I'd mind quarantine so much if I could at least work in my garden or sit in the sun. I think I've said that before.

That Man had to go into the day job to get the stuff ready for the new regulations. Yesterday, we had to run out to get supplies for that. (We'll talk about that ridiculousness another time)

K4 is dealing with allergies. She's a mess right now. (Yes, I am absolutely sure it's allergies. She hasn't left the house in a month and this is her really bad time of year.) The dogwood tree in the side yard gets her every time and the various flowering trees in the neighborhood. Luckily, we grabbed allergy meds last time we were at the store, so she's dosed up and taking a nap currently.

I'm in my "nest" on the couch. I've already written a bunch of words and as soon as I switch laundry and check mail, I will get back to it. Since I had my epiphany, it's been going well, so I'm grateful for that.

The event I was supposed to be at today has been cancelled for this year. We have a date for next year and I'm so glad. It's a lot of fun and the delay means it's going to be so much more epic next year. I'm looking forward to it, even though it's a year away.

That's all I have for now. My timer is going off, so it's time to do the thing. 

Behave!




No comments: