Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Feel Good Friday!

And it's actually on Friday!

Let's just hit the list!

1. Working another week. So grateful.

2. The massive amount of day job stuff I crushed this week. Except for Wednesday's glitchy issues, I had a very productive week.

3. The weekend. Hey! Guess what? We're staying home! hahaha! But I am sleeping in. And I hope it's warm enough outside to do some stuff. We will have to make a supply run at some point for the stuff I couldn't get with my grocery delivery.

4. Getting groceries delivered. It was a pain to actually get a time, but other than that it was awesome! We'll definitely do it again and will probably continue after this whole thing is over.

5. I made Cream Cheese Danishes this morning. They turned out so good. Definitely adding this one to my list of "make again". So easy! And I made raspberry sauce to go with them. I've eaten three of them so far and I really just need to back away!

6. Pringles.

7. Critiquing a friends book and getting a little writing done this week.

That's all I have.

Behave!

No comments: