Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday?

I'm aware I haven't done a "Working from Home" post in a week. Not much has changed on that front. The cats still harass us, steal our stuff, and sit in our boxes daily. The dog is always in the way. Our space continues to be too small for both of us. We are still working though and will work next week, too.

I had to go into the day job today. I needed some stuff and so did That Man. He went a different direction to deliver stuff to one of the crew. I was in and out with my list and back home quickly. I am crazy busy with stuff to do, so it's good we have at least another week.

Otherwise...

My wild story idea is going to be something I use. Not in this book I'm working on right now, but probably in the next one. But, that idea was just what I needed to kick my butt back into shape. What I had forgotten is that the story I'm working on is supposed to about rebuilding and new life, not death and destruction and I let everything going on right now color that perception. So thanks to the new story idea, I figured that out and I am again in a good place. I have written many words so far this week and I have a really solid idea/plan for the next book.

I call win. And I'm going with it. I feel a lot better about what I'm doing, so there's that.

It's freaking cold here again. One of the plants we took outside last week had to be brought back inside. It can't take the current temperatures. The others are fine though. I'm ready to plant flowers and my garden though.

That's all I have.

Behave and be kind to each other!


No comments: